Winter is coming to an end, which means that spring is right around the corner here in Southeast Michigan. The spring is a time of the year where you won’t need to depend on your heating and cooling systems very much, making it the perfect time to do a little HVAC maintenance
We’ve outlined a spring HVAC Checklist for Michigan homeowners.
- Change your air filter
- Check the operation of all HVAC units
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean & Lubricate Indoor HVAC Components
- Clean the outdoor HVAC Units
- Check your air conditioners refrigerant levels
If the task seems a little overwhelming you can book an appointment for a free estimate by clicking here.